Visas and Passports
Visas et Passeports

Coming from Canada directly, or from another non-European Union country You DO NOT NEED a visa! You get a tourist stamp on your passport and can stay up to 90 days.
Coming from a European Union country You enter as someone already in the European Union. In principle you dont need your passport anymore; an ID card from another EU member state is sufficient.
What kind of passport do I need? Your passport must be valid and must not expire while in Greece. The Canadian Embassy can take care of your passport extensions or other requirements you may have. How do I get a VISA extension? You can get extensions to your visa by filling in forms and paying DRA 1500 for each monthly extension. You must present evidence that you can support yourself without work (bank documents for example). The Greek Embassies in Canada can supply additional information.

Home Help E-mail us

The Greek Network